Guests complimentary services
- Complimentary use of canoe.
- Deluxe lakehouses and luxury lake pavilion accommodation includes complimentary sparkling wine and handmade chocolates, luxurious bathrobes and complimentary waffle slippers.
- DVD, game, reading library and reference library – a selection of topics such as birdwatching, local history including the community’s fight for preservation of Noosa’s natural assets, Noosa’s native plants and Noosa tracks and trails.
- Organic plunger coffee and leaf tea provided.
- Handmade natural soaps, organic shampoo and conditioner.
- Self guided interpretative bush walk trail – brochure provided. Identify bush tucker, flora and fauna species, and learn about the Indigenous and European past on this historic property and the Lake Weyba/Noosa area
- Maps provided of suggested bushwalking and bike riding trails in the local area.
- Art exhibited at reception and in some cottages/lakehouse. Viewing by arrangement, subject to reservations.
- Binoculars and bird caller available for guest use.
- Your hosts and our friendly staff are happy to share their extensive local knowledge and are able to recommend tours, restaurants, and activities in and around Lake Weyba and the Noosa area. We love a chat too!
Guests services by arrangement
In house spa treatments
Indulge with an in-house relaxing remedial and therapeutic massage to de-stress or ease those aches and pains. Other in house spa treatments also available.
More about our treatments
Guests can opt to dine out at one of Noosa’s outstanding restaurants, self cater in our well equipped kitchens, or take the pressure off by ordering a gourmet hamper to be enjoyed at your leisure in the comfort and intimacy of your own cottage/lakehouse. After all who can resist a romantic candlelit dinner, as the moon rises over the lake.
Our hampers are freshly prepared with the emphasis on locally sourced produce - organic when available.
Click here for our selection
Private Poetry recitals
Award winning Wordsmith and Poet – Harry Donnelly who appears live on ABC Coast FM @ 7.15 am every Friday with his summary of “the week that was” is Poet in Residence, “h”.
For something that little bit different, guests can arrange with Reception for a PRIVATE POETRY RECITAL by “h” on their verandah or private beach.
In April 2008, Alison Cotes of the Sunday Mail was treated to a private recital by “h” and wrote “There’s both rhyme and reason for a visit to a lake near Noosa. Poetry on demand, for only a dollar a minute! You don’t get that kind of activity at most holiday getaways……and this isn’t your average badly scanned bush poet……..he’s a deep thinker. And with 1153 poems to choose from you’re never going to get repeats.”
Private recitals - Minimum charge $90
CD – “The Thoughts of “H” $25.00 each available @ Reception.
Art On Exhibit and the Artists in Residence.
Eumarella Shores has always had a strong association with art, music and writing. By arrangement, guests are invited to view the original artwork exhibited.
For further guests services such as bikes for hire and fishing gear/crab pots/bait available see our